Roasted Hatch Chile & Bacon Sauce - 40 oz
CL20143Regular price $17.99
This beautiful sauce has a well-balanced, smoky flavor paired with the aroma of freshly cooked bacon. Created with authentic, roasted Hatch Chilies from New Mexico and sprinkled with delicious, smoky bacon, this new sauce is definitely a crowd pleaser.
How do we use it?
- As a sauce poured over chicken, pork or veggies. It's the easiest way to create an elevated meal in minutes.
- Blend into ground beef for an over-the-top-flavorful burger and meatloaf.
- Tossed into your favorite chilled pasta salad.
- Mixed with maple as a sweet & savory syrup over waffles and pancakes
- As a mopping or finishing sauce for slow cooked meats
- To dress up breakfast as an alternative to Hollandaise on Eggs Benedict or as a topper for avocado toast instead of chile oil
- As a topper to kick up tacos
- Blended into shredded pork or chicken
- Mixed with cream cheese and a touch of goat cheese in the slow cooker for a fantastic game day dip.
- Stirred into a Bloody Mary
Cane sugar, water, roasted hatch chili blend (roasted green hatch, roasted red hatch), apple cider vinegar, tapioca starch, bacon pre-cooked (cured with water, salt, sodium nitrite, [may contain sea salt, potassium chloride, sugar, brown sugar, dextrose, sodium diacetate, sodium phosphate, sodium erythrobate, sodium ascorbate], natural smoke flavoring, natural flavor), caramelized sugar syrup, chipotle chile, natural smoke flavor, sea salt, natural flavor
Serv. size: 1 Tablespoons (23g), Servings: About 47, Amount Per Serving: Calories 40, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans. Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 50mg (2%DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (10% DV), Calcium 1mg (0% DV), Iron (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.