SAVORY BREAKFAST BAKE
Savory Breakfast Bake
Descriptionrobert rothschild, breakfast, bake, eggs, sausage, recipes, sourdough bread, green onions, red pepper dip
Savory breakfast bake made with eggs, green onions, sausage, sourdough bread and Robert Rothschild Farm Red Pepper Dip. The perfect breakfast recipe when hosting family or friends!
Total Servings: 8 8 servings
- 1 jar Robert Rothschild Farm Red Pepper Dip,
- 1 cup 2% reduced-fat milk,
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup Green onions, thinly sliced,
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper, freshly ground,
- 8 large Eggs,
- 14 oz. Sausage, cooked and crumbled,
- 4 cups Sourdough bread, 1/2-inch cubes (about 4 1/2 oz.)
Place sausage and bread evenly in a 9 x 13 pan coated with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture evenly over bread. Top with remaining cheddar cheese. Cover pan with foil. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 - 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with fresh fruit.