BLUEBERRY CHICKEN SALAD WITH BLUEBERRY LEMON GINGER DRESSING
A crisp salad with a light tangy dressing that features our Blueberry Lemon Ginger Organic Dip.
- 10 oz. Baby spinach
- 6 oz. Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 small Red onion, sliced
- 1 large Red pepper, sliced
- 2 Chicken breasts, grilled or rotisserie, sliced into strips
- 4 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Blueberry Lemon Ginger Dip
- 1/4 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- 4 oz. Goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine Blueberry Lemon Ginger Dip, extra-virgin olive oil, champagne vinegar with salt and pepper in a mason jar, shake until well combined. Toss the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve with dressing and additional toppings.