Your Shopping Basket

INFO

ROASTED CORN & BLACK BEAN SALSA

Regular price $ 7.99
Item Number :

Description

Sweet roasted corn, poblano peppers and black beans are blended to create this delicious twist on traditional salsa.

Suggested Uses

Combine salsa with queso fresco, grilled chicken and sauteed onions for a delicious quesadilla filling.

Ingredients

Water, Black Beans, Roasted Corn, Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Bell Peppers, Green Chile Peppers, Onions, Poblano Peppers, Tomato Juice, Jalapeño Peppers, Lime Juice, Cilantro, Salt, Garlic, Sugar, Chili Powder, Spices, Paprika, Celery, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Ferrous Gluconate (color).

Nutrition Facts

Serv size: 2 Tablespoons (32g), Servings: About 9, Amount Per Serving: Calories 20, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans. Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (6% DV), Vitamin C (10% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Based on 3 reviews WRITE A REVIEW