Your Shopping Basket

INFO

BLUEBERRY BALSAMIC SAUCE

Regular price $ 10.99
Item Number :

Description

Sweet blueberries are complemented by balsamic vinegar and flavorful notes from shallots, basil and black pepper to create our tangy and sweet organic Blueberry Balsamic Sauce.

Suggested Uses

Spread on a panini, Use as a salad dressing, Baste chicken or pork, Topping for turkey meatballs, Finish a pan seared steak.

Ingredients

Blueberries*, Water, White Sugar*, Balsamic Vinegar*, Brown Sugar*, Shallots*, Cornstarch*, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt*, Lemon Juice Concentrate*, Black Pepper*, Citric Acid. *Organic Ingredients

Nutrition Facts

Serv size: 2 Tablespoons (36g), Servings: About 11, Amount Per Serving: Calories 50, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans. Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 10g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Based on 3 reviews WRITE A REVIEW