Blackberry Artichoke Chicken Spread
A great hot dip featuring our Blackberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip, artichokes, chicken, Parmesan cheese and Monterey Jack cheese. A crowd pleaser!
- 12 oz. Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cooked, cubed
- 14 oz. Artichokes, drained
- 1/2 cup Green onions, minced
- 3 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 cup Sour cream or low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Blackberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- 1 bag Robert Rothschild Farm Tortilla Chips or Pretzel Dippers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken cubes in food processor. Pulse until coarsely ground. Add artichokes and pulse until chopped. Scoop into mixing bowl. Add green onions, garlic, Parmesan cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, Blackberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip and chili powder. Add to chicken mixture and mix well. Spray a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake 25 minutes until heated through. Serve with Tortilla Chips or Pretzel Dippers.